On October 10 and 11, consortium members and Early Stage Researchers of the System-Risk ETN have met for the Kick-Off Meeting in Potsdam, Germany. Scientists, and specialist representatives from the industry and authorities have shaped a common view on contemporary challenges inlarge-scale flood risk science, engineering, insurance, and policy making.
A special session on "System approaches to flood risk assessment and management" is organised by System Risk Members at the Seventh International Conference on Flood Management - ICFM7 to be held from 5-7 September 2017 in Leeds, UK
From 5 to 7 September 2017 the International Conference on Flood Management has taken place in Leeds. System-Risk has been actively contributing to this symposium by organising a special session on 'Systems approaches to flood risk assessment and management' with two oral blocks as well as various oral and poster presentations from ESRs and System-Risk partners.
The second System-Risk training course was held at the Deltares institute in Delft, the Netherlands. The main technical topic was “System interactions and coupled processes, exploratory modelling”, from the 24th to 27th of June and a soft skills course in proposal writing was conducted on Friday 28th of June.
The first technical training course within the System-Risk European Training Network on the topic “Fundamentals of Risk Analysis and Risk Management Concepts” was held from 23 to 27 January 2017 in Bologna, Italy.
- Well done @Friederike_Holz for winning the @icfm7 best student poster prize on business supply chains and indirect… https://t.co/ws0VwFlmbc — 2 weeks 3 days ago
- @SystemRisk special session #2 presents systems approaches in Italy and Germany! @GFZ_Potsdam @AttiCastellarin… https://t.co/HoSLhMafn6 — 2 weeks 4 days ago
- #ESRs present their research on system behaviour for flood hazards @deltares & bridging mechanisms 4integrated #FRM… https://t.co/bf5DTeQDFg — 2 weeks 5 days ago
- @SystemRisk special session on systems approach to #FRM at #icfm7 kicking off now in room 20 @wateratleeds! https://t.co/NBVKnh3fYI — 2 weeks 5 days ago
- RT @Lijnonline: Playing the https://t.co/yRSaVWm7cc to learn about @deepuncertainty and flood risk management with @jan_kwakkel https://t.co/KsCeGMGdyy — 2 months 3 weeks ago
- Playing the #sustainabledeltagame @deltares! #flexibility #adaptivepathways https://t.co/RBVM8QBnf0 — 2 months 3 weeks ago
- Thanks @deltares for an exciting field trip to the Room for the River projects across #NL today! #systembehaviour… https://t.co/g8mZic7bI0 — 2 months 3 weeks ago
- Our #ESRs enjoying the CIrcle workshop on cascading impacts on critical infrastructure @deltares https://t.co/TciZPIemLS — 3 months 2 hours ago
- @deltares kicks off our second #ESR training on #systemrisk! @MSCActions @GFZ_Potsdam https://t.co/w5S1HYDnMH — 3 months 8 hours ago
- Systemrisk posters in action #EGU17 @rtavarescosta @AttiCastellarin @GFZ_Potsdam https://t.co/cvTMo8FeSe — 5 months 1 day ago
- @SystemRisk is at @EuroGeosciences this week! Check out our posters #8771, #7997 #1459! @GFZ_Potsdam… https://t.co/L9iEDSzb9j — 5 months 3 days ago
- RT @AttiCastellarin: Thanks to all the participants to #systemrisk short course in… https://t.co/yjdbQaSiVK — 7 months 5 days ago
- RT @FHRC_MDX: Great day at the civil protection agency in Bologna with our #systemrisk PhD researchers! https://t.co/wLWhBXt8oi — 7 months 5 days ago
This project has received funding from the European Union's EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020 under Grant Agreement No. 676027