From 17-19 September 2019, the final System-Risk Conference took place in Potsdam, Germany.
SYSTEM-RISK ETN jointly organises with the SPATE (Space-Time Dynamics of Extreme Floods, funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) (FOR 2416)) consortium a workshop on the definition of extreme flood and storm events.
The System-Risk final conference will bring together flood risk researchers and practitioners from administration, the insurance industry, and consultancy to discuss novel approaches.
- RT @Alessio_Ciullo: Just before the end of @SystemRisk, a new open-access publication on the challenges of taking a system perspective… https://t.co/o6rOJ74MZ9 — 3 days 1 hour ago
- @EGU abstract submission open until 15 January 2020. Submit your abstract and discuss recent findings from natural… https://t.co/DGxEJzU9ee — 1 week 2 days ago
- Presentations and posters on recent advances in #floodrisk research discussed during the @SystemRisk final conferen… https://t.co/P8GKTEWTs9 — 3 weeks 3 days ago
- Find out more about the most recent paper from @MSCActions @SystemRisk about a framework to assess integration in f… https://t.co/DLH28PmxUL — 4 weeks 19 hours ago
- RT @jsosatw: Our paper is out: An open-source project and Python package to quickly build flood inundation models everywhere. 50… https://t.co/fl9XatWYg6 — 4 weeks 19 hours ago
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 676027