adelphi consult was founded in 2002 and has established itself as a leading consulting firm in the field of environment and development. Our services range over research, consulting and dialogue, and cover a variety of competencies. These include issues of resource efficiency, corporate responsibility, energy and environmental management, finance and investment, sustainable management and reporting, sustainability entrepreneurship, innovation policy, consumption and production, trade and business development.
The System-Risk final conference will bring together flood risk researchers and practitioners from administration, the insurance industry, and consultancy to discuss novel approaches.
SYSTEM-RISK ETN jointly organises with the SPATE (Space-Time Dynamics of Extreme Floods, funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) (FOR 2416)) consortium a workshop on the definition of extreme flood and storm events.
On September 19 and 20 2018, System-Risk Early Stage Researchers and consortium members have met for the second interim workshop in Bristol, UK.
From 12 – 16 February 2018, the Flood Hazard Research Centre at Middlesex University in London (UK) hosted the third System-Risk ETN technical training course.
- RT @Friederike_Holz: Fun time presenting my research at the Middlesex RSSC2019 @SystemRisk @FHRC_MDX #mdxrssc2019 https://t.co/BIWnm2BBcj — 4 days 4 hours ago
- RT @LydiaCumiskey: Very happy to be organising such a diverse panel session @floodandcoast on the importance of building… https://t.co/pMqkWY9p6c — 2 weeks 1 hour ago
- @SystemRisk research fellow @rtavaresdacosta has published a cloud-based web application for data-driven hydrogeomo… https://t.co/TsoK0nty8D — 3 weeks 8 hours ago
- #ESR @LydiaCumiskey from @FHRC_MDX presenting her research on the critical mechanisms to support integration in FRM… https://t.co/OftRnezdUK — 3 weeks 6 days ago
- RT @Oasis_HUB: Kai Shroter, GfZ, @GfZ_Potsdam, #H2020_Insurance, @Oasis_Hub will be talking @ECCA2019 , https://t.co/Pk74rNsmEp @… https://t.co/HJM19fd3YQ — 4 weeks 42 min ago
- RT @Oasis_HUB: Come and join #H2020_Insurance, @Oasis_Hub and other @EU_H2020 projects at @ECCA2019 unfolding the potential of cli… https://t.co/SNNEEI8V0V — 4 weeks 42 min ago
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 676027