A special session on "System approaches to flood risk assessment and management" is organised by System Risk Members at the Seventh International Conference on Flood Management - ICFM7 to be held from 5-7 September 2017 in Leeds, UK
The second System-Risk training course was held at the Deltares institute in Delft, the Netherlands. The main technical topic was “System interactions and coupled processes, exploratory modelling”, from the 24th to 27th of June and a soft skills course in proposal writing was conducted on Friday 28th of June.
The first technical training course within the System-Risk European Training Network on the topic “Fundamentals of Risk Analysis and Risk Management Concepts” was held from 23 to 27 January 2017 in Bologna, Italy.
On October 10 and 11, consortium members and Early Stage Researchers of the System-Risk ETN have met for the Kick-Off Meeting in Potsdam, Germany. Scientists, and specialist representatives from the industry and authorities have shaped a common view on contemporary challenges inlarge-scale flood risk science, engineering, insurance, and policy making.
- RT @Lijnonline: Playing the https://t.co/yRSaVWm7cc to learn about @deepuncertainty and flood risk management with @jan_kwakkel https://t.co/KsCeGMGdyy — 3 weeks 2 days ago
- Playing the #sustainabledeltagame @deltares! #flexibility #adaptivepathways https://t.co/RBVM8QBnf0 — 3 weeks 2 days ago
- Thanks @deltares for an exciting field trip to the Room for the River projects across #NL today! #systembehaviour… https://t.co/g8mZic7bI0 — 3 weeks 3 days ago
- Our #ESRs enjoying the CIrcle workshop on cascading impacts on critical infrastructure @deltares https://t.co/TciZPIemLS — 3 weeks 5 days ago
- @deltares kicks off our second #ESR training on #systemrisk! @MSCActions @GFZ_Potsdam https://t.co/w5S1HYDnMH — 3 weeks 5 days ago
- Systemrisk posters in action #EGU17 @rtavarescosta @AttiCastellarin @GFZ_Potsdam https://t.co/cvTMo8FeSe — 2 months 3 weeks ago
- @SystemRisk is at @EuroGeosciences this week! Check out our posters #8771, #7997 #1459! @GFZ_Potsdam… https://t.co/L9iEDSzb9j — 2 months 4 weeks ago
- RT @AttiCastellarin: Thanks to all the participants to #systemrisk short course in… https://t.co/yjdbQaSiVK — 5 months 1 day ago
- RT @FHRC_MDX: Great day at the civil protection agency in Bologna with our #systemrisk PhD researchers! https://t.co/wLWhBXt8oi — 5 months 1 day ago
This project has received funding from the European Union's EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020 under Grant Agreement No. 676027