The System-Risk final conference will bring together flood risk researchers and practitioners from administration, the insurance industry, and consultancy to discuss novel approaches.
SYSTEM-RISK ETN jointly organises with the SPATE (Space-Time Dynamics of Extreme Floods, funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) (FOR 2416)) consortium a workshop on the definition of extreme flood and storm events.
On September 19 and 20 2018, System-Risk Early Stage Researchers and consortium members have met for the second interim workshop in Bristol, UK.
From 12 – 16 February 2018, the Flood Hazard Research Centre at Middlesex University in London (UK) hosted the third System-Risk ETN technical training course.
- Find out about a new method to generate spatially coherent river discharge peaks over multiple river basins, which… https://t.co/hA3x9Lyvww — 3 days 9 hours ago
- By numerous requests the deadline for submitting your abstract to the @SystemRisk @MSCActions Conference in Potsdam… https://t.co/JucKQpuaH6 — 3 days 15 hours ago
- RT @WaterYouthNet: Join us in the Side Event 2: Bridging disciplines and building networks to future-proof MHEWS -young professional’s… https://t.co/7lLFz3A777 — 1 week 2 days ago
- 7 days left for submitting your abstract to the @SystemRisk @MSCActions Conference in Potsdam @GFZ_Potsdam. Further… https://t.co/0p7jRf9ilz — 1 week 4 days ago
- Considering hydraulic interactions in flood risk management provides policy makers with a broader and more comprehe… https://t.co/8oi39WR9j6 — 2 weeks 6 days ago
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 676027