The System-Risk final conference will bring together flood risk researchers and practitioners from administration, the insurance industry, and consultancy to discuss novel approaches.
SYSTEM-RISK ETN jointly organises with the SPATE (Space-Time Dynamics of Extreme Floods, funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) (FOR 2416)) consortium a workshop on the definition of extreme flood and storm events.
On September 19 and 20 2018, System-Risk Early Stage Researchers and consortium members have met for the second interim workshop in Bristol, UK.
From 12 – 16 February 2018, the Flood Hazard Research Centre at Middlesex University in London (UK) hosted the third System-Risk ETN technical training course.
- Our #ESRs presenting their research at our final conference @GFZ_Potsdam @deltares @tuvienna ..interested to hear m… https://t.co/IWOAZH3T1v — 3 hours 20 min ago
- Getting creative developing user profiles to help thinking about different target audiences 🤓 https://t.co/1qtlmVNfmf — 1 day 23 hours ago
- RT @LydiaCumiskey: Interested in joining the Next Generation Committee for @floodandcoast 2020? Apply here before Oct 8th!! 🌟… https://t.co/hmz36z7PU2 — 1 week 6 days ago
- RT @FHRC_MDX: @LydiaCumiskey and @Friederike_Holz presenting at @RGS_IBG conference this morning! Find them if you’d like to talk… https://t.co/bohvGSJJoE — 2 weeks 6 days ago
- System-Risk Conference registration is open until 3 September 2019. @EU_H2020, @MSCActions https://t.co/V0jJ0rOCoc — 2 weeks 6 days ago
- RT @imprex_eu: 📢 The @imprex_eu team will hold a workshop on the Hydro-Meteorological risk-outlook tool at the @SystemRisk Confere… https://t.co/fu9YkM1HJq — 3 weeks 16 hours ago
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 676027